Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Babies on my mind

Hello,

So I have less than two weeks to go now until my daughter's due date, let;s hope she does not go late!
But with that being said I have been doing some maternity cards. This particular card I did a while ago, it was a request from someone that needed a card for an upcoming baby shower. The image is a digital from Mo's Digital Pencil. I love how this card came out.

I colored her with my copics. The baby carriage is a die from Memory Box that I just added some ribbon and pearls to.

Thanks for stopping by and putting up with my baby count down haha!

Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Pennys Challenge:  Celebrations
Crafting When we Can:  Celebrating any occasion.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Awe this is so very sweet! I love all the details you put into this. She will love it. Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck. Hugs, Robin

Michelle said...

What a beautiful card! Love all the soft colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge! Hope you will join us again real soon :)

Poppet said...

I love the colours you have used on this card. I think your colouring is fabulous and the embellishments are perfect.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

Helen said...

A great card - that die cut finishes it perfectly.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...