Monday, February 1, 2016

Girls having fun!

Hello everyone,

Hope all is well. A bit of a crazy day here, my husband's coffee maker at work broke (he cannot live without his coffee lol), my daughter burnt her hand on her hair straightener this morning before work (ouch), one of my dogs threw up (yuck) and I started a diet. Sorry to my family but starting a diet is worse than any of your issues today hahahahaha!

Today though I have a card that is fun and no diet necessary. This cute image I have had for a while but still love it. It is from Sassy Cheryl, this is Sassy Sally. I just love the bright fun colors in this card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your day is going better than anyone in my family today!

Kim

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday:  Ladies only
Creative Knockouts:  Birthday Wishes

2 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Well you didn't have the greatest of mornings yesterday Kim! Hopefully today will be better, good luck with the diet. I love the brightness of this card too, just perfect for a grey Winter day! xx

Andrea, said...

Fab card, this is such a fun image and perfect with the colours and papers you have chosen. I hope your day improved.
Thanks you for joining in this weeks CCT challenge

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...