Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Still Waiting

Hi All,

So my lovely granddaughter has decided to make us wait a little longer for her grand entrance. Apparently, she likes to gather a lot of suspense first lol. But while waiting I have made yet another baby card. I know what can I say we have a lot of friends having babies. I have used this image multiple times but I just think it is the cutest!

Of course I colored her with my copics and used some left over paper from one of my prior baby cards.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great night.

Kim

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Cutie Pie Challenge:  All you need is Love
Southern Girl Challenge:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us @ Cutie Pie's this month. Sue x

Sarah said...

A super cute card Kim, definitely full of love!! Thank you for sharing with The Cutie Pies and Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...