Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Animal love

Hi Everyone,

So some fun news, I won top three over at All Dressed Up for my "Just Found This " post. The great part was I won using a free digital image they offered.

So now on to my next card. I had this adorable little image I believe from Saturated Canary, called Patches. I colored him/her using copics. I embossed the white paper with a folder and used stickles.
It is a simple card but very cute.



Now who does not love cute little animals. I don't have any cats but I have two crazy dogs.

Sorry had to share a little picture hehe!

Hope you have a great day!

Kim

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

The ABC Challenge: A is for animals
Glitter and Sparkle Challenge:  Embossing

2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Love how cute that image is....Thanks for joining GNS Challenge~

Mojca said...

This looks just gorgeous, love the kitty! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Hugs! Mojca

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...