Thursday, February 25, 2016

Flowers and faeries

Hello Everyone,

 I am so enjoying my new granddaughter, who knew it would be this fun, hold her, feed her, change her, kiss her, rock her, love her and then go home and sleep all night hehe! But enough of my bragging, (although it is well deserved because she is perfect) lol.

So today I created this adorable card with an image from Faery Ink. This is the first image I have ever colored of theirs. I absolutely love it along with all their images so cute, so glad I found them. I colored her with copics and went with lots of flowers.

 

Thanks for stopping by.

Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge:  Mothers Day/Female
Cute Card Thursday:  Florals

6 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Lol Kim, all the best bits of a wee one without any of the broken nights, sounds good!

Beautiful card xx

Chris said...

awww, Kim...so remember how delighted I was with my first granddaughter...still am...and now there are three!
Your card is so lovely, enjoy your craft stuff while it's still yours...soon little fingers will be itching to 'share', I speak from experience!
Chris
x

Deb said...

So gorgeous! I love this sweet image and fabulous colour combo!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Kim. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Adrijana Knez said...

Hi Kim.
Such a beautiful card.
Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week - Mothers' Day/Female

Have a nice and creative day, Jana - DT C.R.A.F.T. Ch.
My blog: http://janinustvarjalnivrt.blogspot.si/ (Jane's Creative Garden)

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card!! Love your coloring and all the added little touches.

Thanks for joining us this week @ Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge! Hope to see you back soon :)

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...