Sunday, February 7, 2016

Hopping ahead

Hello my friends,

Today I am crafting (still waiting for that baby to come) and I am moving ahead to Easter. Today's card is a card and gift box in one. I am sure many of you have done these yourself but they are really fun to give with a bit of candy inside.

I used an image from Saturated Canary which I colored with copics. Kept the rest of the card front simple.





Hope you enjoy the rest of your day! I know I will.

Thanks for stopping by,

Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Our Crafty Corner:  Anything goes
Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge:  Anything goes

3 comments:

Kim said...

gorgeous card/gift - love the spring colours
Kim x

Amy Cohen said...

Fabulous- love the adorable image and colors you've used. Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
Amy-DT

Unknown said...

Such bright and sunny colours. Fabulous idea on the the card/gift box. Thank you for joining our challenge at Our Crafty Corner. Hope to see you again soon. Mary DT x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...