Saturday, February 20, 2016

Another guest designer spot!

Hi Everyone,

Lots of exciting news this week. I am the featured guest designer over at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge! How exciting is that. They had a recipe you had to follow for this challenge and this is what I came up with.


This is an adorable Magnolia Tilda stamp I have had for some time. It was a black and white theme so hence the color choices. I colored her with my copics. I love that map paper, it makes it look like she is on an adventure.

Hope you all have a great week and check out my next post, there may be pictures of my new granddaughter, just saying....

Hugs,
Kim

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge: Birthday Wishes
ABC Challenge:  B for B you pick (Birthday)

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Love the black red and white and red, great design.
Thank you for joining our Birthday Wishes challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Mervi said...

So adorable and sweet card, great colouring!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Lisbeth said...

Hi
Lovely card
thanks for joining us at ABC challenge
hugs Lisbeth
DT-ABC challenge

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...