Saturday, February 13, 2016

Happy Valentines Day

Hello Everyone,

Hope it is a good day for everyone. So of course we know Valentines Day is tomorrow. I think it should be a fun day, not just about couples but about love in general. Great couples don't need a special day to announce their love, they show it every day to each other. But I think it can be a fun day to remind some others how much they are loved...

All that being said I made this fun card with an image from Sassy Studio Designs. How cute is she? I like to imagine I could look like that in a bikini, but let's just say the reality is not quite as pretty hahaha!

I colored her using my copics, I swear 4 years of practice and I still struggle with hair coloring, oh well it was fun either way.


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Valentines Day tomorrow. Remember to show somebody besides your significant other that you love them!

Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Crafting for All Seasons:   Love is in the air
Sassy Studio Design Challenge:  Happy Valentines
The Corrosive Challenge:  Love, love, love

6 comments:

Judy V said...

Pretty card! Love the design! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs!

Lisbeth said...

Hi
super cute and cool creations
Thanks for joining us at crafting for all seasons
hugs lisbeth
DT-crafting for all seasons

GregT said...

Terrific card. Love the heart border and the pink and black together. Thanx for joining us at SSD this week.

Kim Kelley said...

Fantastic card. I love the way you colored the image! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

applejack cards by sue said...

This is very pretty and I love how you've coloured her hair. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting for all Seasons. Sue DT

Haideelum said...

Se ve claramente los años de práctica que tienes con los copics, yo veo muy bonito el cabello y el resto del digi¡ Los colores en la tarjeta lucen muy bien y los corazones blancos dan un bello contraste. me encantó tu proyecto.


Gracias por participar con nosotras en CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG

It can be clearly seen the years of practice that you have with the copics, I see very beautiful hair and the rest of the digi¡ the colors in the card look very well and the white hearts give a beautiful contrast. I loved your project. Thank you for participating with us in CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG

Haideé
Haideelum DT CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...