Thursday, February 4, 2016

Bunny love

Hi Again,

Here I am posting so much this week, guess I just had some extra time on my hands, really loving it though.

Today's card I am jumping ahead to Easter, yes I know it is soon, but when my new granddaughter gets here I won't have as much time to craft!

This image is an oldie I have had for a long time, it was also a freebie but cannot remember from who unfortunately. Check out those cute little chicks on the bottom, they are from a Martha Stewart punch!

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to say hello.

Just 5 more days til the due date hopefully she will go on time. She will kill me but check out how cute this is:

I love this kid!!!

Kim

I am entering this card in the following challenge:

Fab n' Funky:  All creatures great and small.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card with a cute image, thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky. Hope your granddaughter arrives on time. Good Luck.

Pat xx

Chris said...

Fabulous card Kim! Such an exciting time for you, hope all goes well!

Thank you for playing along with us at Fab N Funky this week.
Chris
x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...