Monday, February 15, 2016

Guest Designer!

Hello Everyone,

So today my card is being featured at All Dressed Up as I was chosen to be their guest designer.
This was really very exciting to me as I had just come across their blog by looking around at some cards and they offered a couple of free images of which I totally took advantage of and then entered my card in and was chosen in the top 3 and then asked to be a guest designer.

So this is the card I made, using one of their images called Little Flower Fairy. I think she is adorable. I colored her with copics and added some stickles for some sparkle.

 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day.

Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:  

That Craft Place Challenge:  Anything Goes

4 comments:

Bernadet said...

This is such a wonderful card Kim!
Love the digi and the flowers you've used.
Thanks so much for being our GDT this time.
Bernadet
*All Dressed UP DT*

AndreaNorris said...

Wow Kim beautiful creation and fantastic colouring - thanks for being out GDT this time
Andrea x
All Dressed Up DT

Rachael said...

This is gorgeous Kim - I love what you made with her. Thanks for being our guest DT xx

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love your layout and your coloring is fabulous! You are so talented. Holly Hughes, All Dressed Up DT

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...