Saturday, October 10, 2015

Feeling Sassy

Hi Everyone,

What a rough week, this jury duty stuff is killing me! I believe I have one more day this coming Tuesday. Hopefully by then a verdict will be had. Today I needed a little de-stress time. What better way than by coloring.

So this card I have today, the image I won from Sassy Studios which I absolutely love! I colored her once again using my copics. The sentiment is from Art Impressions, but I must admit is so appropriate for this stamp!

She is just so sassy!!!

I am entering her in the following challenges:

Sassy Studio:  Spots and Dots
Fab n Funky:  Sassy ladies
Southern Girls Challenge:   Celebrate


Thanks for stopping by,

Kim

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Kim that image is sensational a real beauty great colouring and fabulous card design thank you for joining our challenge at FAB 'N' FUNKY this week
hugs
lorraine x

An Occasional Genius said...

That's fab Kim, I did smile at the sentiment! How appropriate indeed! Fingers crossed you get finished up jury duty today xx

Kim Kelley said...

What a wonderful card...love the die cuts. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...