Thursday, October 15, 2020

Besties Reminder

 Hi Everyone, 

Almost forgot to post my reminder card for the challenge over at My Besties International Challenge. I don't know about you but life it is a bit crazy around here. This virus is changing everything we knew to something challenging about every aspect of our life! But enough of my complaining, I am a lucky woman that I get to create pretty things. 

My reminder card is this. I colored her with my copics and tried some new colors, not sure how I am feeling about it but we don't learn unless we try! I do however, love her polka dot pajamas. 


I hope you will enter your creation in the challenge here.

I am entering this in the following challenge:

A Bit More Time to Craft:  Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Kim


No comments:

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...