Friday, October 2, 2020

Different closure

 Hello,

So today for my Design Card at Polkadoodles we had to use a different type of closure on our card. I chose buttons with a string. I used this adorable image Baked with Love Gingerbread that you can get by clicking the link. I also used Baked with love Embellies that are digital which I printed and cut out. The papers are from Winnie White Christmas

I colored him with my copics and used buttons for the closure which I added the embellies to look like candy. 



I am entering this in the following challenges:  

Creative Fingers Challenge:  Anything goes

Crafty Catz:  Anything goes


Enjoy!

Kim

3 comments:

Claire said...

Oh my Kim this is adorable. Just love the design
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Janette said...

Thankyou for sharing your gorgeous card with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Mari said...

Very beautiful card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...