Thursday, October 1, 2020

My Besties Design Team

 Hello Everyone, 

Happy to announce I have joined My Besties Design Team as of this month and this is my first card. I have used this adorable image that you can get along with many others right here.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SherriBaldy?page=2#items





I colored her with my copics and added some glossy accents. I think she looks quite cozy ha!

Be sure to go and enter your card in this month's challenge right here and check out all the other DT members' great cards! 

I am entering this in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede:  Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge:  Anything Goes


Enjoy!!

Kim

1 comment:

Claire said...

A gorgeous card you have created here
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...