Monday, February 8, 2021

Frosty smiles

 Hi Everyone, 

I almost forgot to share this adorable card.  I don't know where my mind is at times. I think menopause stole part of memory lol!

But this cutie is my DT card for the new Polkadoodles challenge this week. I used Frosty Smiles and colored them with copics. I then cut it out into 4 even squares and mounted on darker paper. I was trying to go for a windowpane look, but I don't think I achieved my goal haha.

In any event they are still cute and I hope you go enter your creation over at Polkadoodles Challenge this week. I would love to see what you create. 


   

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to start following me to see what else I create. Leave a comment I love to read them all.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
613 Avenue:  Anything Goes optional twist hearts and soles 

Hugs,
Kim 




4 comments:

Jean said...

Wow this is adorable I love it ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

Crafting Queen said...

Sweet image, lovley card. Thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create. Anesha

Janis Lewis said...

This is a sweet frosty card! Thanks for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges. You can enter unlimited non-card projects and 1 card. I hope you'll share some of your non-card creations with us this week too! Big Hugs!

:) Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Owner & Design Team
Pause Dream Enjoy - personal blog
Close To My Heart - janislewis.closetomyheart.com

Bernadet said...

OOh Kim, this is so stinking cute!!

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...