Saturday, February 27, 2021

Spring Lambs

 Hello everyone, 

Wanted to share my latest card I did for the new release over at Polkadoodles this week, I believe it is at an introductory price of 40% off! So many cute digital stamps to choose from. This is the Honey Pie collection and I used Honeypie Spring Lambs.

I colored her with my copics and added some small embellishments. I think she needed to be the star of this card without a lot of distraction. This one is perfect for any spring project. The sentiment I used is also from Polkadoodles it is Winnie Celebrations Sentiments 3

The background paper is Winnie Wonderland paper heaven 



I hope you enjoy and go check out the other sweet HoneyPie images. I will be sharing more of my cards I made using these adorable images,  this week. 

Thanks for stopping by and stay healthy!

Hugs, Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge:  Feminine 

Crazy For Challenges:  Feature a flower 

3 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely girly image and floral creation, thanks so much for joining in with our Feminine theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ellibelle said...

This is such a pretty card! Perfect for our feminine theme at Allsorts challenge! Thank you so much for joining in! Hope to see you there again soon!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Kathleen said...

A really sweet image and a great choice of colours and colouring. Thank you for joining our 'Feminine' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...