Sunday, February 28, 2021

Honeypie Birthday

 Good Morning Friends,

I am sharing yet another sweet card from the new release over at Polkadoodles. It is HoneyPie Birthday I colored her using my copics. Then I arranged the sentiment to look like a cake and added some small embellishments to work as a pedestal dish. Pop on a few hearts and there you go! How simple is that for a quick birthday card. Of course I had to add some gems to her crown just because I could haha! 

I hope you like it and I hope you will go check out the other images available in this new release. 

 

I am entering this in the following challenges:
The Corrosive Challenge:  Anything goes 


2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh goodness Kim, how adorable is this card, love it! That image is so sweet!

Thank you so much for joining us this week at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

Mari said...

Such a sweet card. The image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...