Saturday, March 6, 2021

Honeypie Bouquet

 Happy Weekend Friends!

Hope you are all enjoying some fun this weekend. I had my two granddaughters over night so now I am relaxing a bit. They are 5 and soon to be 3 so they have a lot more energy than me haha!

Todays card is another in a series of cards I have done using the new release from Polkadoodles. This one is Honeypie Bouquet. I colored her using my copics (my favorite way to color).  I added some polkadots just for fun. The background paper is Helga Hippo Paper Heaven 1 digital papers. I think she is perfect for any occasion.


I just added a few embellishments and here you go a simple, adorable card any occasion. 

Thanks for stopping by! I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Catch the Bug Challenge:  anything goes 

Crafty Catz Challenge:  Anything goes optional use dies or punches (my butterfly is a punch)

3 comments:

Ilonka said...

Such a gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at the Catch the bug blog.
Hugs Ilonka Dt

Aunty Sue said...

Brilliant make and so pleased you joined us at crafty catz this week.

OlgaB said...

Beautiful! Lovely colouring!
Thank you for joining Catch the Bug's Anything goes!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...