Friday, March 5, 2021

Unicorns and rainbows

 Good Morning Friends!

Hope we are all healthy and thriving in our own crazy world. Today I am sharing a card I made for the new challenge over at Polkadoodles. I used the adorable Sparkle Unicorn Gift of Love. There are so many Sparkle Unicorns to choose from, you will want them all. I colored him with my copics and then paired him up with the coordinating Sparkle Unicorn Rainbow paper! Oh I love this paper, so bright and fun! The colors are perfect for so many projects and it is digital even better. 

Then I added what I thought was the perfect accompanying sentiment which is also digital and is from the Winnie Celebrations 3 Sentiments. I never used digital sentiments before I bought this set and now it seems I am using this all the time. So  many sentiments for such a good price and no hunting around for the perfect sentiment. Plus there is even a Sparkle Unicorn Sentiments available, I love it when everything coordinates, I have to buy it all lol.


I am entering this in the following challenges:

Creative Fingers Challenge:  Anything goes 

Crafty Sentiments Challenge:  Anything goes 

No comments:

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...