Wednesday, March 3, 2021

On a roll

 Hi Everyone, 

Look at me on a roll posting all my fun cards! I love making them but I hate the computer work haha! Probably because I am old and hate computers. But this new release from Polkadoodles is so cute I have to share. 

Today I used Honey Pie Cutie Pie, which I colored using my copics. The background paper which I love, is also from Polkadoodles. It is a digital paper Called Sparkle Unicorn Rainbow Paper.  The colors are so bright and so fun!! 

I made her the center of attention on this card which was not easy because that paper talks to me lol. 

Hope you love it. 

  
I am entering this in the following challenges:
Love To Craft Challenge:  Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by! 
Kim 


No comments:

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...