Thursday, June 15, 2023

Because you care

 Hello everyone,

So I have been making cards for a while now and one of my favorite cards to make is one that just lets someone in your life know how special they are to you. We send cards for all occasions but isn't it the best to receive a card for no reason other than you are loved or thought of! Nothing like fun mail!

On that note I created this card using stamps and dies from La La Land Crafts Kit of the month. The sentiment is my own. No need to wait for a birthday to send this one! 

I colored it using copics and the papers are also from La La land travel. 

 

I am entering this in the following challenges:  

As you Like it challenge:  Favorite non birthday occasion. 
Fab N Funky Challenge:  Use a sentiment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to follow me or leave a comment so I know you came by!
Kim 


2 comments:

Chrissy said...

A fun, bright, colourful card, love it..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous colourful card and thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky hugs x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...