Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Guest Designer

 Good Afternoon Friends,

Wanted to share with you that I am the guest designer over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge this week. I made this card using the image they gave me from their sponsor Dr. Digis House of Stamps it is called Bertie and Belindas Boating Birthday. I thought it was hilarious. 


I colored this using copic markers. I added my own sentiment which I also thought was hilarious haha. Nothing like laughing at your own jokes. I also added some glossy accents to make the water appear wet. 

I hope you found some humor in this lol, I am entering this in the following challenges:


Fab n Funky Challenge:  Use a sentiment. 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  Anything goes.

Creative Fingers Challenge;  Anything goes. 

QKR Stampede Challenge:  Anything goes. 

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to comment or follow along with me! 

Kim 


1 comment:

Chris said...

Brilliant image, fab colouring an d the perfect sentiment! Thanks for playing along with our Use a Sentiment Challenge at Fab’n’ Funky
Chris
x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...