Monday, June 26, 2023

Pirates Life

 Hello Everyone,

Hope your weather is better than mine. It has been a wet, cloudy, cold month here and I am dreaming of summer! 

Today's card features this adorable stamp from Polkadoodles which I colored myself. This is  perfect for a birthday or just a thinking of you moment. The clouds are a die from La La Land Crafts as is the treasure chest on the inside. 

Do you like to put stuff on the inside of your cards? I tend to leave mine blank but will add an occasional little embellishment. 



I am entering this in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenge:  Use a die or punch

The Corrosive Challenge:  Anything Goes 

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to become a follower and leave a comment so I can say hello!

Kim 

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...