Sunday, July 2, 2023

Under the Sea

 Hello everyone, 

Hope all is well. I am sitting here on this Sunday where it has been raining all day, so here I am crafting away the day!

Today's card features Marci from La La Land Stamps which I colored myself using copics. She is the latest from the kit of the month club. I love that these kits come with coordinating dies. I added the sunken ship from a different kit. I think she is adorable. 




I am entering her in the following challenges:  

613 Avenue Create:  anything goes optional twist nautical (not nautical but there is water haha)

Mix it up challenge:  Anything goes

Crafts Galore Challenges:  Anything goes 

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to become a follower and leave a comment so I can say hello!

Kim 



2 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a sweet scene, Kim. Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

Andree said...

A delightful card and wonderfully coloured image.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore July Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...