Sunday, July 23, 2023

Dolphins

 Hi Everyone

Just got back from a family vacation by the lake! So much fun. Today's card also involves water but not lake life lol. 

This card was made for the new release over at Polkadoodles which includes mermaids, dolphins and backgrounds. There is even some great digital papers to go along with it. Go check it out while it is still on sale. 

I colored these dolphins using copics and the background is a stencil that I inked up. I also added some clear gems to look like bubbles. 


I am entering this in the following challenges:

Creatilious Challenge:  Anything goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge:  Anything goes. 


Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to become a follower and leave me a message so I know you were here! Have a great day,

Kim 

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...