Sunday, July 30, 2023

Thank You Panda

 Good Morning Friends

Today I am sharing this adorable Panda image from Lee Holland Art that I colored up using my copics. If you are a beginner card maker, this image would be a perfect place to start since it colors up quickly and easily. I kept it all simple and just added a generic thank you to the top. 

I love the colors as they are a bright contrast. Perfect card for anyone. 


Let me know what you think of him!

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Creatalicious Challenge:  Anything Goes

Craft Catz Challenge:  Anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to click the follow button to see more of my creations in the future. 

Kim 

1 comment:

Chris said...

A cute image, lovely colour combo and design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
Chris
x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...