Thursday, August 9, 2012

Grandma's attic

Good morning friends!

 Hope you are all well. I have had a busy week, trying to catch up after my vacation. Of course on my way out to run some errands yesterday, I got a flat tire, and of course I forgot to bring my cell phone with me, thank goodness for Onstar. Then I found out, my car does not come with a spare tire, seriously who does that? They included an air pump but no tire! Oh well that is my luck, but 3 hours later and one tow to the dealer, I got a new tire and we are back in business haha!

So today we have a new challenge at Pixie Dust Studio , it is Grandma's Attic! We want to see your vintage cards. I remember when I was little, my next door neighbor used to take me with them to their grandmothers, she did not have an attic, but a basement that was full of treasures. I used to love going down their to play with all that good stuff.

So for my card, I colored her with Copics of course. Used a great punch I got on clearance from EK success for the photo corners. I think she is quite sweet!



I hope you will get out your distressing tools, lace, or vintage papers and create something fun with us. Please go check out the other Design Team members creations, they are a talented bunch.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations: anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a great weekend!

Kim


6 comments:

Kim said...

great card, love the colours & layout!
Kim x

Scrappin Sista said...

Super cute card!!! Love the stick pin, nice added touch!! Tfs!!

Sazzle said...

Great vintage card Kim, love all of the embellies :-)

Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy for our vintage challenge - good luck!

xx Sazzle xx

NGCARDS said...

A lovely creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations! xxx

An Occasional Genius said...

Glad to read you had a fab time in Aruba hon, your card is beautiful. Colouring top notch as always & the most beautiful papers xx

Ani said...

Such a beautiful card! Ani
P.S. We have a candy over at Card Mania Challenges, if you're interested...

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...