Saturday, August 18, 2012

Wedding and Anniversary

Good Morning Friends,

 I know you probably thought I was missing in action but it has been a very busy few weeks. I apologize to those of you who I have not commmented on in a while. After my vacation to Aruba, my brother and his family came to stay with me because we were celebrating my Dad's 80th Birthday.
It was a wonderful surprise for my dad and I so enjoyed seeing my brother and his family. during all of this I could not take a lot of time off from work as my job is fairly new and I already took vacation time. So needless to say, I have been a bit behind in my card making and commenting, not to mention my housework hahaha!

So today at Sweet Stampin' the challenge is Wedding and Anniversary cards. My card is a CAS card as it saved me time. It is one of my first attempts at doodling, it is not that great but with practice I am sure I will get the hang of it.

We have two great sponsors this week. Our monthly sponsor Joanna Sheen is giving away a voucher.



Our weekly sponsor this week is Whimsy Stamps who is giving away 5 digis. How great is that. 




So for my card I used a rubber stamp from The Artful Stamper. I colored with a bit of copics and added some stickles. Not real fancy but I think the point is taken haha.


I hope you will stop by Sweet Stampin' and check out what the other DT members have created. They are are amazing.

Thank you for stopping by and being so patient while I try and get my act together!!!

You guys are the best.

Hugs,
Kim


6 comments:

Tracey T said...

This is lovely - I really like the doodled border. Hope the new job is going well. xx

Kim said...

simple and so effective! wish I could master a CAS card - but mine just look unfinished! lol!
Kim x

Scrappin Sista said...

very cute card Kim!! also this am I was blog hopping and I saw that you are being featured at Sassy Studios today!! Congrats!! Have a great weekend!!

Rachel said...

Really sweet card Kim, I love your doodling and that cute bow in the corner. Wedgie xxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous card, love the image and the doodling.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Natali said...

Beautiful CAS card. Love doodling on image and card )) And so cute little bow.
Hugs
Natali

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...