Sunday, August 19, 2012

Nice Surprise

Hi Everyone,
Hope all is well. I am doing fine, still getting organized but almost there. I had a very pleasant surprise this weekend. My blogging friend Alice from Alice Brown Creations is a sweetheart and always leaves such great comments on my blog. Well she informed me yesterday that I was featured at Sassy Studio Studio, Sassy Saturday Spotlight! I am so glad you told me Alice as I worked yesterday and did not have time to be on the computer until last night.



Go on and check this site out. It was for my Diva card which I had done a while ago. So thank you Alice and thank you Sassy Studio! This was a very pleasant surprise!

Hugs!!!!

Kim

2 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

Your so welcome Kim!!! You did such a awesome job on that card, it is one of my favorites of yours!! Thanks for the shout out!!
Big hugs,
Alice B.

Natali said...

This is amazing news!! Congratulations!!
Hugs
Natali

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...