Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pixie Goes To School

Hi Everyone!
It is Thursday and that means a new challenge over Pixie Dust Studio. Today's challenge is
BACK TO SCHOOL. For some of you this is a good thing, others don't like it at all. For me there is no difference as my children are all grown, although my husband and oldest daughter both work in the school system so they may be sad haha!

Here is my card for today:

I used the Pixie Dust Stamp called Miss Britney, which is fun because my daughter's name is Brittany. Same thing different spelling. She is a cutie, both the stamp and my daughter lol!

I colored her with copics. Love the cute little ruler. I hope you will get your school spirit on and join me in this challenge. Also check out the other challenge team member's creations and you will be inspired to do something of your own.

I am entering her in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp:  anything goes.
Fussy and Fancy Friday:  Back to school
Lollipop Crafts:  Back to school
Paper Pretties Monday challenge:  Back to school.

Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs,
Kim

8 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

This is fab Kim, I love the blackboard style writing at the bottom too! Have to admit I'm looking forward to getting back to school routine, not sure about my daughter though! xx

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Kim, loving this image, your papers and layout.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Scrappin Sista said...

What a fun and cute card!! I love your color selection!! Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa Carroll said...

What an adorable card, Kim! You've colored her just perfectly. :) Thanks for playing along in our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

Sazzle said...

Kim this is a super cool card, love the image and that ruler too :-)

Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy for our back to school challenge - good luck!

xx Sazzle xx

mixamatoasties said...

Kim this is fab! Love it :)

Susan x

Nicola said...

Fantastic card Kim for first day at school, love the Miss Britney image - so cute!
Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy this fortnight with your Back to School creation and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Janie Printz said...

Super adorable card & have been having a look around your blog at so many others you've colored up so nicely. You have a wonderful knack for card making ...I'll be back to see what you create next.
Janie

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...