Saturday, September 1, 2012

Inspired by

Good Morning Friends,

What a great long weekend it is. The weather has been perfect. I have a wedding to go to this weekend in Vermont, quite a ride for us but it should be fun.

So today at Sweet Stampin' we have a new challenge, it is Inspired by a Movie or Song.

We have two great sponsors for this challenge.

Firs up is our monthly sponsor who has generously donated voucher.


Next up is our weekly sponsor, who also donated the lovely stamp I used called Ness.

My card was inspired by the movie, The Godfather. Great movie, loved them all. I think this little guy and his car look gangster like hehe!

I hope you will head on over to Sweet Stampin and see how the other DT members were inspired. Such a fun idea.

I am entering him in the following challenges:

The Corrosive Challenge:  Cute as a Button
Paper Play Challenge:  Appreciation or Thank you

Thanks for stopping by,

Kim

7 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

it is fabulous Kim!! Your colouring is awesome, never seen the Godfather, think it would give me the heebie jeebies lol!! x

Wishcraft said...

This is fabulous Kim! Love the image and your fabby colouring :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Rachel said...

Hee, hee....Kim...I love him! Fab image and gorgeous card. Wedgie xxx

mixamatoasties said...

That's fab Kim. Love that image! And like Abi, I've never seen the Godfather either lol.

Susan x

Scrappin Sista said...

I can always count on you to make the cutest cards that bring a smile to my face!! Happy Labor Day Kim!!

Ren-Yi said...

What a fab image! i love the cute sentiment and the LO is perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at Paperplay Challenges.

Natali said...

Love your card Kim. It perfect feet "movie" challenge. I also like this movie. Great colouring and gorgeous buttons touch.
Hugs
Natali

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...