Thursday, September 6, 2012

Trick or Treat

Good Morning Friends,

  So I guess all the little ones are back to school now. I love fall, around here it is so pretty and I like the weather a bit cooler. I do however, hate winter haha!

Today at Pixie Dust Studio we have a new challenge which is TRICK OR TREAT! Such a fall fun time. One of the best things when you are a kid is getting all that candy! Check out my card, using a digital image from Pixie Dust Studio, she is not very scary hehe!


 
 
I colored her with copics and used a lot of stickles on her hat. I hope you will create something of your own to enter this fun challenge.
 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
 
The Corrosive Challenge:  Magic and Myths (she is quite magical with her witchy powers)
My Mum's Craft Shop:  anything goes


6 comments:

Kim said...

what a great trick or treat card! love the colours!
Kim x

mixamatoasties said...

Hee hee this is fab! Love the colours.

Susan x

Scrappin Sista said...

Super cute card!! This reminds me that Halloween is just around the corner!! lol!!

Regan said...

Adorable! And magical indeed! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for "Myth and Magic"! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Unknown said...

Hi Kim, well I'm finally resurfacing from the long summer holidays now that She Who Must be Obeyed has gone back to school and so here I am catching up with your cards and blog.

Fabulous cards, as always, and your colouring skills are just amazing.

Hope you are enjoying the new job and sounds like you had a lovely family get together recently.

I'll be back!!

Sarah

Joey said...

Kim this is gorgeous, fabulous image, thanks for joining us at MMCS. Joey x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...