Sunday, September 16, 2012

Just for fun

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are all doing fine. I found that I actually had this beautiful day with nothing planned so I was able to play in my scrap room and made these tags just for fun. Lately, it seems I am making things for challenges, design teams, special occasions, friends, etc. and while I love doing all of that, sometimes it is nice to just be creative for the fun of it.

I hope you like these cute little tags. They were very simple to make but I thought they were cute.



I used one piece of 12 x 12 printed text paper, cut it to fit tags, used black card stock for the back. Some ribbon I had lying around for the top of the tags. The ghosts which I love are actually a memory box die. The pumpkins and birdcages are from Jolee's Boutique the rest are stamps. Quick, simple but yet effective haha!

I am entering these in the following challenges:

Love to Create: Show us your Ribbon
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: Autumn


5 comments:

Doreen said...

Hi Kim, grogeous tags - love them all
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Scrappin Sista said...

Super cute tags Kim!! By the way... I think you should enter these tags at Brown Sugar... the challenge this time around is tags and or bags, you can get there by clicking the Brown Sugar logo on the side bar of my blog... I am a DT member there!! Hope to see your creation there!!
Alice

Elke said...

Super cute tags, so simple but effective. Thank you for joining us over at CRAFT Challenges and best of luck. XX

Natali said...

Love your tags!! Little Boo just adorable ))
Hugs
Natali

Rachel said...

Soooo cute! I love them!
Wedgie xxx

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...