Thursday, September 27, 2012

Color me

Good Morning Everyone,

Today over at Pixie Dust Challenge we have a color challenge. You must use these colors in your creations either your image or papers, etc, you get the idea! Fortunately, they are Halloween colors too so it is a good excuse to get your Halloween cards done.




I used this sweet Pixie Dust Image called Pixie Boo that you can purchase here. I colored her with copics. I used a rubber stamp from Recollections for the sentiment. I added some glitter stickles to her hair bow. The flower and ribbon is from Iva Nova Chest, a great online store with beautiful ribbons, flowers and charms. Excellent customer service too!

I hope you will stop by Pixie Dust Studio and check out what the other challenge team members have created. Then you may be inspired to come up with your own idea, we would love to see it!

Thanks for stopping by. I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Creative Inspiration:  BINGO  (Flowers, glitter, stamp)
Simon Says Stamp:  anything goes

Kim

2 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

Oh my goodness!!! I love this card!
Tooo cute!

debby4000 said...

Soooooo cute Kim and what fabby colours.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...