Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pink Elephants

Happy Thursday!
 Hope everyone is doing well. I  would like to take a minute to thank all my followers yet again, as I much appreciate your comments and the time you take to check out my cards.

So for today it is a new challenge at Pixie Dust Studio and it is a photo inspiration. I have not done a lot of these but they are fun because everyone sees and interprets the photo in their own way. You can tell by my card that I went with the colors, stripes and fringe of the photo. But you could use the style, the room the lights whatever you see that you want to put on a card. So try it, you might like it hehe.


Of course I used this sweet image from the Pixie Dust Shop and colored with copics. The fringe I cut with my Martha Steward fringe scissors, I have had them for about 6 months and have never used them...I know so bad of me.

I hope you will check out what my team mates created and then enter our fun challenge. Since I cannot enter our own challenge (haha) I am entering him in the following challenges:

365 Cards:  Fringe Binge
Crafts and Me Challenge:  In the pink

Have a great day!
Kim

2 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

How cute, I love the lil elephant!! Super cute card!!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...