Sunday, September 9, 2012

Buttons or Bows

Hi Everyone!
Hope all is well. Today at Whoopsi Daisy we have a new challenge, yup you guessed it, Buttons or Bows! So get out your buttons and your ribbons, string or twine and get creating.

My card is a cute little Christmas image which I colored with Copics. We hope you will use a Whoopsi Daisy image as your prize doubles and you can enter the Anything Goes with a Whoopsi Daisy image, how sweet is that. So use our image and create whatever you like!!!! Otherwise, you must use buttons or bows or both.



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge:  Seeing Spots
All Sorts Challenge:  Layers
My Mums Craft Shop:  anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and good luck!

Kim


7 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

Kim what a cute card but your reminding me that summer is almost over:(
Thanks for sharing this adorable card!!!

Познавате ме като "Точица", "щурчо", "Елфи", "КрасИва" или може би не ме познавате? said...

Kim, this is so nice Christmas card..
I love your coloring and sentiment..
Thank you for plaing along with us at CCH # 128 Seeing Spots!
Hugs,Krassi

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Kim. Your card look so fresh and beautiful. I love that snow punch.
Thank you for your comments.
Hugs Nat

Sarah said...

Such a lovely festive card! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for my Layers challenge x

The Purple Loft Creations said...

Kim your card is just beautiful and thanks for reminding me it's almost time to start making Christmas cards lol

Berit Synnøve said...

Beautiful christmas card. Love your image and layout.
Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
Hugs Berit

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Kim. Love the image. So warm and cosy :)

Susan x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...