Saturday, September 29, 2012

Vintage maybe

Good Morning Everyone,

Today there is a new challenge at Sweet Stampin', it is Vintage! So get out your distressing tools, your gorgeous papers, lace, pearls, etc and get crafting. Of course don't forget to stamp somewhere on your creation.

We as usual, have two wonderful sponsors, our weekly sponsor this week is Crafty ribbons.


And our monthly sponsor is once again the wonderful Joanna Sheen.

So come on now a chance at two wonderful prizes you must enter now!
For my card I used a Tilda Magnolia Stamp, I just lover her, she is the sweetest. I colored her with copics and used some glitter on her hat and fur trim. The papers I used were from Teresa Collins, I thought the muted colors and design had a nice vintage feel. I am not that great at vintage but I think you get the point. I distressed the edges and used some distress ink to make the papers look old. I love the velvet bow, I thought it was the perfect accessory hehe!

So hop on over to Sweet Stampin' and see what the other DT members have created and then let us see something of yours.
Thanks for stopping by.

Kim

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Love To Create Challenge: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Two Sisters challenge:  Favorite Stamp










9 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

What a cute card! I love the flowers, I'm sure this is going to make someones holiday season a bit brighter.

Unknown said...

Kim, this is gorgeous love the the flowers and style of your card. xx

Jenny said...

Love this image Kim and that velvet ribbon just adds to the vintage feel. Fabulous! x

Rachel said...

Really pretty card Kim, I love the colours and cute image. Wedgie xxx

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks for participating in LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again!
~DEANNE~

Anonymous said...

so cute n pretty.
Thanks for playing with us at 2 Sisters this week.
Hugs, Jill

Doreen said...

such a beautiful card Kim. Love the little Tilda - so sweet.
Big hugs
Doreen xx

cheiron said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Natali said...

Beautiful card Kim. Love back paper, sweet Tilda and flowers with pearls. Gorgeous lace.
Hugs
Natali

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...