Monday, September 24, 2012

Pumpkin a Fruit?

Hi Everyone,

So I was deciding which challenge to enter my card in when I saw Kenny K was doing a Fruity challenge, so I had to look up is Pumpkin a fruit or a vegetable? I guess it depends who you ask, but I am going with fruit as google told me it was ok hehehehe!

I hope you like my card, I used a Kenny K image and a stamp from Inkadinkadoo. I love the two together.

The cat and fence are a die cut from Spellbinders and the paper I had in my scrap pile. Hope you like her, she is not your average trick or treater!

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Love to Create Challenge:  anything goes.
Kenny K Krafty Krew:  Fruity (yes pumpkin is a fruit)
ATC and Cards with Attitude:  anything goes
Paper Play Challenges:  Choose a Holiday.

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to voice your opinion on fruit or vegetable!

Kim

12 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

Kim I love your card! I agree pumpkin is a fruit!!!

Scrappin Sista said...

Too cute!! I love your card Kim, and I agree with you and google... pumpkin is a fruit!!

Purple mad Alison said...

Wow, I love how you've done this card! Your colouring is amazing, it all works so well together. Fantastic!
Thanks for joining us over on ATCs With Attitude.
Hugs Alison x x

The Purple Loft Creations said...

Really cute card I need to get busy with my Halloween cards tfs

Ginger said...

Gorgeous card!

Brenda said...

so cute great coloring

Wendy L said...

Great card and lovley image from Kenny K, thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx

Louise said...

Wow wow wow!!! What a beautiful Halloween card, absolutely gorgeous and perfect for our fruity challenge at Kenny K, thanks for joining us
Louise

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card and I too love Kenny K!! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create.
Z

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card! Thanks for participating in LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again!
~DEANNE~

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi sweetie!
Fabulous card. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Kenny K`s Krafty Krew. Hugs...Mona

Plastic Card said...

What a stunning card. So lovely design. I like the colors you have used and that image is so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...