Sunday, August 26, 2012

Patterned Papers

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. I am doing wonderfully. Cannot believe summer is quickly coming to an end though, why does it go by so fast and yet winter lingers on and on hahaha!

For my post today we have a new challenge over at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge. But before I get to that I want to tell you about this exciting CD you can purchase, did you see the launch of the new Daisy & Friends at Christmas CD by Joanna Sheen on Create and Craft.  It's full of Lynn Carter's (Linnie to you and me) fab Whoopsi Daisy Images.

 
You can get yours here! 
 
For this weeks challenge it is use at least Two Patterned Papers! Goodness how simple is that, come on we know you have at least 1000 patterned papers waiting to be used, well at least I do lol!
 
Now for my card I used this adorable image which you can purchase here. It comes with three other images on one full sheet. They are a pleasure to color. I used Copic markers to color mine. The sentiment is a rubber stamp from Catslife Press.  I used a bit of Stickles on the snow and here sweet hat and coat trim. 

I hope you will go check out the CD and other DT members cards as they are all delightful! So go on and break into that patterned paper!

Thanks,

Kim

4 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

Love the papers and the card!!! You are so creative!! Thanks for sharing!!! Have a happy week!!!

cotnob said...

Great Christmas card Kim, she looks fab in green.
Pauline
x

Rachel said...

Fab card Kim - love those papers together.

Wedgie xxx

Nicola said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Kim, how sweet is this image!
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...