Monday, August 6, 2012

I am back!!

Hello Everyone,

I made it back from my vacation a lot happier, more rested and possibly a pound or two heavier hehe!
Aruba is beautiful, I will miss this view every day.







That is what we saw from our balcony! Love it, the most beautiful sunsets. Oh well back to reality.


Today I have a card for you that I made for a fellow blogger. It was her birthday and I thought this was approprioate from one crafter to another! This stamp is from Loralie Designs called Sassy Stamper, I love her. I hope my friend Sarah loved her too! 



I colored her with copics. I used Memory Box Dies for the border and flowers.

I am entering her in the following challenges:

Two Sisters Challenge:  anything goes
Love to Create Challenge:  Punches and Dies.

Thanks for stopping by and I will be around commenting on your blogs this week, as I have a whole week to make up for! 

Hugs,

Kim


6 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Yay! Welcome back. Glad you had a good time :)

Fabby card. That image is great.

Susan x

Unknown said...

Kim, heeellloooo - have been stalking your blog waiting for you to return.


I do love her and the pressie - you are so very kind! I've none of that range of stamp and am looking forward to inking him up.

Sounds like you've had a wonderful holiday - could do with some sunshine here. Have had a picnic in the rain (complete with brollies and coats) and went to the circus in a thunderstorm - fun, eh!!

Thanks again for the beautiful card and lovely pressies.

Sarah

Scrappin Sista said...

I am so glad that you and hubby made it back safe and sound!!! Beautiful picture and super cute card!! Nice works as always Kim!!!

Jenny said...

Glad that you had a good break Kim, oh and that view - you lucky thing. Fabulous card - so bright and funky! hugs xox

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh, such a fab image and great design with your papers! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create weekly challenge of Punches and/or Dies.

Anonymous said...

fab card great imagethanks for joining us at 2sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...