Sunday, July 29, 2012

I have been published!

Hello Everyone,

Very exciting news. Have you seen the new magazine Designed to Color ? Well guess who has a card in their June/July issue, ME!!!! Very exciting for me, first time I have ever been published.

This is may card I entered in the category masculine. 



So go check out their website you can enter a submission too for their next issue.

Now I am off to ARUBA for vacation!!! So I will probably not post this week on comment but I will be enjoying myself. Take care all and I will be back posting and commenting in a week!

Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

Kim said...

fantastic card, love that image! have a great time on vacation! I'm going away tomorrow too!
Kim x

Scrappin Sista said...

Whooooooooo-Hoooooooo!!!! Kim you ROCK!!!!!! I am so HAPPY for you!!! This card is super cute, your talent is just amazing!! Have fun on your vacation!! see you when you return:)

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Kim.

Hope you're having a great holiday :)

Susan xx

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...