Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pixie Christmas

Good Morning Friends,

Today at Pixie Dust Studios we have a new challenge, it is Pixie does a little early Christmas Shopping. So come on now, show us your Christmas themes.

For my card I used a Pixie Dust Nutcracker. I love him, but then I love nutcrackers. I colored him with copics. I used a rubber stamp from Northwoods for the sentiment. I hope you will drop by Pixie Dust Studio and see what the other DT members have created, they are gorgeous.

So come on now, get out your christmas stuff and start creating, think how jealous your friends will be when they find out you already made some Christmas cards hahaha!

I am entering him in the following challenges:

Crafts and Me:  anything goes
2 Sisters challenge: Christmas in July

Thanks for stopping by,

Kim

3 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

Super cute, I love the sentiment!! Nice work Kim!!

Anonymous said...

fab christmas card great image thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters , good luck with the challenge tracy x

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi sweetie!
Just popping in to say thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. I just love your card. Such beautiful colouring on this adorable image. Hugs...Mona

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...