Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rain or Shine

Good Morning Everyone,

Another wonderful day! Hope you are all well. Today at Pixie Dust Studio we have a new challenge:
Rain or Shine I must design! We want to see your weather related cards. Sounds fun right? The funny part is that it is so true, we will create regardless of weather, we just have to!

So here my card:



How cute is she in her little matching rain coat and hat! I colored her with copics and then used some clear Pearl drops on her hat to give it the appearance of being wet and shiny. The little umbrella I had it is from Jolee's.

I hope you will hop on over and check out what the other team members have created and hopefully create something of your own.

Thanks for stopping by.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenge:  Free for all.
Joanna Sheen: Going round in Circles

6 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

How Cute, cute, cute!!!!! I love the card and sentiment!! Nice work Kim!!

xxxtglxxx said...

Really cute card hun! Adorable image and great sentiment too! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

The Purple Loft Creations said...

Cute card Kim and i like the umbrella as an embellishment, tfs
Alice

Sarah said...

What a cute image, I love the colors that you used and that little umbrella is a nice touch. I'm also liking how you put the cflear pearl drops on the rain drops and puddle to make them look more like water.

~Sarah

Sandra said...

Beautiful creation !! Thanks for joining in with Joanna Sheen's Challenge this week.
Sandra x

Doreen said...

fabby card Kim - great image and coloring
big hugs
Doreen xx

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...