Sunday, July 8, 2012

Make your own!

Hi Everyone,

Hope we are all doing well. I have been extremely busy this week, so I apologize if I have not commented on your posts. I am trying to get caught up this week.

So today we have a new challenge at Whoopsi Daisy, it is "Make your own Embellishments."
Come on now how easy is that? You know you love it. You can use any image, but if you use a Whoopsi Daisy image your prize doubles! Come on give it a try.

For my card I used an image from sheet 352. I colored her copics. My flowers I made myself with punches and rhinestones.

Hope you like her. So come on now let's see your creations. Go to Whoopsi Daisy and check out what the Design team has created and then show us what you can create. Look forward to seeing what you can do!

Thanks for stopping by! Kim



4 comments:

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Kim, love the gorgeous papers you've used. Carol x

xxxtglxxx said...

Really cute card Kim, love the sweet image and lush papers! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Scrappin Sista said...

what a cute card Kim, I love how you colored her hair...very nice!!

cotnob said...

Great card Kim, beautiful colouring.
Pauline
x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...