Sunday, July 1, 2012

25 Really?

Hello Everyone,

A special hello to my newest follower, thank you so much for joining us!!

Hope everyone is doing well, I am doing great, it is very hot and summer like here and as long as the AC works I am good with it hahaha!

So today I have a special card, I made this for my oldest daughter, who is going to be 25 this Friday!
How does that happen? I mean really, in my head I just had her. Of course in her head she is probably trying to escape me hehe! But seriously, I was just her age when I had her so imagine how strange this all seems. ...

A bright spot though is the fact that I have been blessed with two caring, intelligent, healthy, beautiful daughters!!!

I have used an Elizabeth Bell digital stamp on this card because it really does remind me of her when she was little, with all that hair. I colored it with Copics and used papers from my scrap pile. The tag is a Tim Holtz.

Thanks for stopping by!
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

ABC Challenge:   S- surprise us.
One Stitch at a Time:  Use a Digi
Moving Along With The Times:  Birthday
Love to Create Challenge:  Anything Goes

Hugs...

Kim

11 comments:

Wendy L said...

This one is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create Challenge. Wendy DT. xxx

Mau xx said...

This is adorable Kim, I love your pretty colours and your image is so sweet.
Thank you for helping us celebrate our Birthday at MAWTT
Hugs mau xx

Scrappin Sista said...

This card is so adorable!! It is one of my favorite images, your coloring is just beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing!

The Purple Loft Creations said...

Hi Kim i like your card so sweet i'm sure your daughter will cherish it pretty colors and coloring tfs
Alice

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Kim I love this image you have coloured her beautifully what a fabulous card well done Hugs Elaine

Hazel said...

Hi Kim - Im here with my OSAAT hat on to say thank you for joining us. Your card is great and your daughter will love it. It's my DIL's birthday on Friday too. Hazel x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a great card. I love the colouring. Hope your Daughter has a great birthday. Thanks for playing along on our Birthday Celebrations on MAWTT, Love Hazelxox

Deanne Saunders said...

Oh my! It's adorable!!!! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create Challenge!
~DEANNE~

happyscrapper said...

Kim this is a stunning card. The colors and coloring are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT, and hope to see you back.
Hugz,
Christine

Pami said...

Beautiful card Kim, and wonderful colouring! Thanks for joining in with our 3rd birthday celebrations at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous card Kim, Thank you for joining us at Abc with your adorable creation.
Hugs
Suzi

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...