Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pixie News

Good Morning Everyone,

I have some very exciting news, I am now  Pixie!!!! I have been asked to be on the Challenge Team over at Pixie Dust Studios, how awesome is that? I am truly honored that I can now sprout some Pixie wings. The Pixie stamps are so cute and fun to color, I know I will be having a lot of fun!



So for my very first challenge there is it a Color challenge, a Spa Color challenge! Who would not love to be in a spa for a day, you know, nails, facials, massages, oh how relaxing that would be!
Plus you get this lovely image to work with! Can you beat that, I don't think so!!!



Sweet inspiration colors. So this is what I came up with. I colored her with Copics. Used some Stickles on the bubbles. The sentiment is from Recollections. I used Spellbinders dies. Rain dots are from Cloud 9. 


So I hope you will hop on over to http://pixieduststudiopixiechallenge.blogspot.com/ and enter the challenge. I would love to see your creations. Also the other Pixies have some done some amazing things with this image, you have to check them out!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will revisit and see how I am doing as a new Pixie! Now that I have sprouted my Pixie wings I would love your encouragement to fly hahaha!

Hugs!
Kim

2 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Aww so gorgeous Kim! Love the colours and that super cute image, lovely flowers too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Scrappin Sista said...

Kim your card is just adorable!! Congrats on becoming a Pixi!!! Can't wait to see some of the wonderful creations you will be creating for them!!!

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...