Sunday, July 15, 2012

New week New post

Hi Everyone,

So we have a new challenge at Whoopsi Daisy this week, yes I know I posted last week, but I switched teams to better accomodate my schedule. So this week the challenge is Use your Stash! Not a problem for me, sadly I could probably create for a good 6 months before I would actually need to buy something and then it would probably only be adhesive hahaha! Shh don't tell my husband, he thinks I need all this stuff. And why are you laughting any way, you know you could do the same lol!

Here is my card:

I used an image from sheet 355.  I colored her with copics, then used two colors, two large butterflies, two small butterfiles, two dark pink flowes two light pink flowers, two ribbons and ta da, here she is. I hope you will hop on over to Whoopsi Daisy and check out whtat the others have created and then enter our fun challenge.

I am entering this in the following challenged:

ABC:  T for two.

6 comments:

Danni said...

awww, she's just so sweet!! What a precious card!

Scrappin Sista said...

Very pretty Kim!!

Doreen said...

beautiful card - great colours
big hugs
Doreen xx

Rachel said...

Sweet card Kim, love the colours...that green really pops!
Wedgie xxx

Jenn said...

Very sweet card, I love the pink and green together! Way to use up some of your stash, it would take me awhile too! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges!

Patty Sue 2 said...

What a charming card! Thank you for joining us this week at ABC's Challenge! I hope we will see more of your lovely work on the the 1st!

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...