Sunday, July 15, 2012

New week New post

Hi Everyone,

So we have a new challenge at Whoopsi Daisy this week, yes I know I posted last week, but I switched teams to better accomodate my schedule. So this week the challenge is Use your Stash! Not a problem for me, sadly I could probably create for a good 6 months before I would actually need to buy something and then it would probably only be adhesive hahaha! Shh don't tell my husband, he thinks I need all this stuff. And why are you laughting any way, you know you could do the same lol!

Here is my card:

I used an image from sheet 355.  I colored her with copics, then used two colors, two large butterflies, two small butterfiles, two dark pink flowes two light pink flowers, two ribbons and ta da, here she is. I hope you will hop on over to Whoopsi Daisy and check out whtat the others have created and then enter our fun challenge.

I am entering this in the following challenged:

ABC:  T for two.

6 comments:

Danni said...

awww, she's just so sweet!! What a precious card!

Scrappin Sista said...

Very pretty Kim!!

Doreen said...

beautiful card - great colours
big hugs
Doreen xx

Rachel said...

Sweet card Kim, love the colours...that green really pops!
Wedgie xxx

Jenn said...

Very sweet card, I love the pink and green together! Way to use up some of your stash, it would take me awhile too! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges!

Patty Sue 2 said...

What a charming card! Thank you for joining us this week at ABC's Challenge! I hope we will see more of your lovely work on the the 1st!

caffeinated rhino

Hello Everyone, Have another Caffeinated Critter card from The Rabbit Hole Designs Limited set. This one features this adorable rhino with a...