Thursday, June 28, 2012

June Bride

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. I am fine, thanks. Had to have my AC repaired today, lucky me, but just in time since they are calling for hot weather this weekend.

Today's card I made for a friend of my daughter's. She is getting married soon. The image is one got for free from Sassy Studio. The dies are Cheery Lynn Designs. One of my fellow DT members from Sweet Stampin is also a DT member for Cheery Lynn and she makes the most amazing cards, so I had to get some of these dies and enter a challenge. I just love them.

I don't know that the card photo is that great, but the paper has shimmer and sparkle to it. I also used a lot of Stickles on the bride's gown.

I am entering her in he following challenges:

Cheery Lynn Creations:  Wedding/Anniversary
Crafty Creations:  Embellish it
Corrosive Challenge:  Summer Girls (June bride)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Hugs,

Kim

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kym, this card is gorgeous. The Cheery Lynn dies are great, I have tons of them and love them...cute image too. Joined your blog as a new follower/member...luv annie

kathi17 said...

So pretty and cheerful looking. Your daughter's friend is going to love it!

Scrappin Sista said...

This is a lovely card, I am sure the bride will love it! When your tired of that HOT weather... send some my way!!! lol!!

shulsart said...

Adorable card, Kim, very sweetly colored! Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Kim, so pretty :o) I've got this flourish die, must get using it a bit more! Hugs, Lisa x

Unknown said...

Ooh pretty Kim, really pretty!

Sarah

xxxtglxxx said...

This is very pretty and feminine Kim, Gorgeous papers and soft colours and amazing colouring too! Love the sparkle! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Sande said...

Oh, WOW Kim, this is gorgeous!

I have amazing candy on my challenge blog if you want to enter. HERE. You have until tomorrow at 9 pm GMT+2 to enter :)

Hugs, Sande xx

Unknown said...

What a pretty card and what a delightful bride image , you have coloured her beautifully Kim, well done and I love that swirly die its fab Hugs Elaine

Unknown said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

Regan said...

Beautiful card, Kim! Love the flourish and the fabulous sparkle & shimmer! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for Summertime Girls! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...