Sunday, June 24, 2012

Things with Wings

Hopefully you are reading this and it posted on time. I should be arriving back home tonight from Las Vegas, probably broke and exhausted hahaha!

So today over at Whoopsi Daisy is a new challenge and a fun one at that, it is: Things with Wings.

For my card today, I used an image from Sheet 280. I think she looks like she is deep in thought. I colored her with copics and used some stickles for sparkle. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the butterflies (also with wings). The sentiment is from Recollections. The paper was from my scrap pile.
I just love using up paper from the scrap pile.

So I hope you will break out your fairies, butterflies, lady bugs and whatever else you have with wings and enter our challenge.

You may use any stamp you like but if you use a whoopsi daisy stamp your prize doubles!

So head on over to Whoopsi Daisy and check out the the other DT members creations for a bit of inspiration, then get crafting!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Hopefully I will be able to leave a few extra comments next week to make up for this week!

Hugs!
Kim

4 comments:

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Kim, I love your fab colour combination.
Pauline
x

Scrappin Sista said...

Super Cute Kim!!

Hazel said...

It's beautiful Kim - and yes, she does look deep in thought. Sentiment fits perfectly. Hazel x

Unknown said...

Hi Kim what a pretty card and that whoopsy daisy stamp is lovely,you have coloured her beautifully well done Hugs Elaine

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...